The Senior Circle is a national, nonprofit organization committed to enriching the lives of adults age 50 and over. When you join Senior Circle for just $15.00, your annual membership offers a generous selection of valuable discounts, activities and events, exercise and wellness classes, a chapter newsletter and national publication subscription, in-hospital privileges, reciprocal privileges and much more.
The Senior Circle Mission
Our mission is to encourage the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible through meaningful education, wellness, health, volunteer opportunities and social activities at our hospital and throughout the community, while providing a forum for fellowship, valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
The Senior Circle program represents our commitment to meet the needs of seniors by providing them with opportunities to continue to live the healthiest, most fulfilling lives possible. It is our goal to offer seniors in our community an outlet where they can participate in activities and share common interests with other seniors, while at the same time promoting health and wellness.
If you are 50 years of age or older we welcome you to join us.
Some of the program benefits include:
- Free Annual Flu Shot upon availability of national supplies
- Health Screening and wellness programs
- Prescription Drug Discount Card
- Discounts on health related products and services, both locally and nationally.
- Special member pricing on blood screenings, screening mammograms, cardiac calcium screening, and bone density scans
- Discounts on prescription eyewear, contact lenses and exams
- Discounts on car rentals, hotels, motels, insurance, flowers
- Local merchant discounts and much, much more..
National Membership Benefits
- Senior Circle National Web Site
- Subscription to Senior Circle's national publication
- Toll-free member services line
- National Travel Program
- Prescription Discount
- Hearing Care Discount
- Vision Care Discount
- Emergency Response Discount with ADT
- National Car Rental Discounts
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our exciting and rewarding program.
To join Senior Circle, please click here. Or, you may download and complete an application. Send the application with your membership fee to:
1980 W. Hospital Dr., Suite 207
Tucson, AZ 85704
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Senior Circle office at 520-469-8194, or the Senior Circle manager, Joanie Johnson, at 520-901-3631.