Northwest Medical Center's Ambulatory Services Department provides care in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere with convenient parking. Same day appointments are often available. To schedule an appointment, please call the Central Scheduling office at 469-8810.
Ambulatory Services Offered:
- Pain Management: Patients receive a wide variety of pain management procedures and treatments after a referral to an anesthesiologist or neurologist in the Pain Clinic.
- Wound Therapy/Ostomy Care: Wound and skin care for various skin inflammations and infections, routine dressing changes, uniboot applications and antiembolic stocking fitting along with preventative education. Care for new and problematic ostomy patients. This service is provided by certified wound ostomy nurses.
- IV Therapy/IV Antibiotics: Administration of most IV medications and/or fluids.
- Chemotherapy: All outpatient chemotherapy administration.
- Medication Administration/Injection: Any diagnostic and/or therapuetic injections given intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous or intradermal.
- Blood and Blood Product Administration: Includes Rhogam injections and Immune Globulin infusions.
- Therapeutic Phlebotomies
- Lumbar Punctures: Performed by the referring physician.
- Outpatient Testing