Northwest Allied Physicians
Northwest Allied Physicians' Family Medicine program provides comprehensive healthcare for the individual and family. Our team of trained doctors treats all aspects of family health from preventive medicine to disease management.
The Family Medicine program provides services for all ages, including:
- aging and elder care
- annual physical exams, health screenings and sports physicals
- chronic illness care
- family planning care, including preconception and birth control
- preventive care
- well-child care, including annual checkups and immunizations
- well-male care, including blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) screening
- well-woman care, including Pap tests, pelvic/breast exams and pregnancy tests
To find a family medicine doctor at Northwest Allied Physicians, please visit MyTucsonDoc.com.